George Goehl is the Director of People’s Action, a national grassroots organization fighting for economic, racial, gender, and environmental justice. He is commonly credited with moving the field of community organizing to new levels, increasing emphasis on shaping worldview, building political power, and long-term vision and strategy.
Winning in Trump Country Interview
- Protecting Ourselves, Until Congress Heeds the Call
- Secretary Geithner: Is the Average American Too Small To Be Helped?
- Enough is Enough
- We Found the Money—and It’s on Wall Street
- Rediscovering Civil Disobedience
- Organizing Where We Have the Most Leverage: in the Cities
- Donald Trump Wants Working Americans to Fight Each Other
- How Scapegoating Immigrants Hurts All Workers
- America Wants Health Care, Not Walls
- Heartland Holds the Key to Winning in 2020
- Show Trump Who We Love, And Who We Are
- Join Us To Show Who We Love, And Who We Are
- Trump’s Policy Agenda Is an All-Out War on Kids
- The Future of “American” Is Up To Us
- Fight for New Answers to the Question: What is Truly American?